Brand new Sparloft J24 boom for sale. Doug is selling up his bits, boat’s gone to some bloke who thinks he can go faster than last year and now the boom is on the market. Brand new, never been used, nice shiny new boom.
What more can we say about it. Well the price – a nice neat metric $1000.
Clearly it will make you go faster and make your boat look better.
‘Me Too Two’ is for sale, a bargain buy for 2019 at just $7500 or near offer.
Get your self into a cheap J24 at this rock bottom price. Ok it’s not the top racing J24 in Oz but a sound hull and rig with club sails, plus extras. Start here in the class on your way to class competition or …
Fancy a J24 cruiser down on the lakes – this boat has the second middle lifeline, full pulpit and pushpit, adjustable outboard bracket, removable stainless anchoring bow guide. Includes an excellent condition Honda 4-Stroke outboard, refurbished interior, all deck gear, standing and running rigging in good order.
Bashford Built 1991
– Completely refurbished 2013
– Measurement Certificate 24/8/2017
– Out of Water Survey Report 6/2014
– Mast Boom & Rigging Maintenance Check List Report 5/5/2017
– Cat 7 plus ( Safety Audit dated Aug 2017)
– Stored on Hardstand (No Antifoul)
– Sails : Club Set Full set Main, Genoa, Jib and Kite in excellent condition with very little use ( approx. 10-15 Races old)
Regatta Set very very minimal use, almost brand new : Main, Genoa, Jib and 2 x Kites
– Tohatsu 3.5hp outboard in excellent condition
– Extras include Boom Sail Cover, Cockpit Carpet
– Unencumbered Vessel
– New Kite Halyard (2018)
– New Kite and Headsail Sheets (2018) with Wichart Snap shackles and soft shackles
– All running rigging in excellent condition
– Ready to Race – last time raced it won the 2017 Mid Winter Regatta
– Located at Cronulla
Asking $17000 – Contact Peter Edwards
Near new Quantum Main purchased for the NSW Championships in 2016. hoisted once and since that event in storage. Current new retail price $2015.00 USD ($2565 AUD). Cash price $1700
Near new Quantum Jib purchased for the NSW Championships in 2016. hoisted once and since that event in storage. Current new retail price $1555.00 USD ($1980 AUD). Cash price $1300
Both these sails are available now, nothing wrong with them, nothing to do, all measured and regatta ready. Free delivery included in the Sydney metropolitan area, they’re in near new condition, and constitute a real value purchase. These prices are fixed.
Photos to come however they look just like a new J24 Jib and Main.
Older style mast for sale. Currently racing at Sandy. Recently replaced sheaves and cleaned back areas of metal joints and repainted white.
Generally tidy for its age. Missing one spinnaker D-ring, otherwise complete and ready for action. Selling due to upgrade.
Boom also still in service.