Bashford Built 1991 (AUS4470) – Currently being completely refurbished – October 2019 (By Martyn Sly) – Measurement Certificate 2017 – Out of Water Survey Report available if required – Cat 7 plus – Stored on Hardstand (No Antifoul) – Sails : 1 x Club Set – Main, Genoa, Jib and Kite in good condition 1 x Club set – Main, Genoa, Jib – Tohatsu 3.5hp outboard in excellent condition – All running rigging in very good condition – Ready to Race – Located at Sandringham Yacht Club (with hardstand rights)
Buy it now and we will have your name added while the boat is being refurbished
POA – Peter Moulang 0419 318 377 or Simon Grain 0413 870 046
Brand new Sparloft J24 boom for sale. Doug is selling up his bits, boat’s gone to some bloke who thinks he can go faster than last year and now the boom is on the market. Brand new, never been used, nice shiny new boom.
What more can we say about it. Well the price – a nice neat metric $1000.
Clearly it will make you go faster and make your boat look better.
Bashford Built 1991
– Completely refurbished 2013
– Measurement Certificate 24/8/2017
– Out of Water Survey Report 6/2014
– Mast Boom & Rigging Maintenance Check List Report 5/5/2017
– Cat 7 plus ( Safety Audit dated Aug 2017)
– Stored on Hardstand (No Antifoul)
– Sails : Club Set Full set Main, Genoa, Jib and Kite in excellent condition with very little use ( approx. 10-15 Races old)
Regatta Set very very minimal use, almost brand new : Main, Genoa, Jib and 2 x Kites
– Tohatsu 3.5hp outboard in excellent condition
– Extras include Boom Sail Cover, Cockpit Carpet
– Unencumbered Vessel
– New Kite Halyard (2018)
– New Kite and Headsail Sheets (2018) with Wichart Snap shackles and soft shackles
– All running rigging in excellent condition
– Ready to Race – last time raced it won the 2017 Mid Winter Regatta
– Located at Cronulla
Asking $17000 – Contact Peter Edwards
Older style mast for sale. Currently racing at Sandy. Recently replaced sheaves and cleaned back areas of metal joints and repainted white.
Generally tidy for its age. Missing one spinnaker D-ring, otherwise complete and ready for action. Selling due to upgrade.
Boom also still in service.