Welcome to the new site! It’s been given a bit of a revamp, hope you like the changes.
The new design makes it really easy to add new articles and keep things organized, so what we’d love to see is people contributing and commenting on articles. Feel free to have chat about the articles through comments.
So what’s new?
- The Boat Register. Feel free to update the information about your boat and let us know about yourself and your crew. There is a list of the last known owners known as the “dead” boats. If your boat is on the list or you have seen it at your club and can fill in some of the details, feel free to update the boat and ‘bring it back to life’.
- Our Calendar uses the google calendar service to maintain all the events. The good thing about this is that you can easily see what is coming up and subscribe to it with Outlook.
- Rankings. One of the new concepts we’d like to introduce this year. Have a look at the details under About >> Rankings
- Random J Everytime you go to a different page on the site an active J will be randomly selected from the boat register will be displayed for all to see. Looks great when you send us a picture!
- Every state has it’s own State Page. These can be found along the top. In here you’ll find all the details for sailing a J in your state.
- Got something to sell? Send the details to email@example.com and we’ll post it as long as it’s for sale.
Want to stay updated? You can get email or RSS updates of new content on the site. The subscription links are in the top right corner.
Got something to say? All news articles and pages can have comments on them.
Want to find something? Try the search in the top right corner.
Any questions? Send an email to Luke firstname.lastname@example.org